You know that heat stroke is much more serious than heat over tiredness as it can definitely cost you your life. People with the heat stroke may easily suffer from fever, seizures, or may also go into a coma at the same time. On the other hand, heat stroke is predictable and escapable. There are two types of heat stroke at all. Everybody is vulnerable to heat stroke, from athletes to couch potatoes at the same time. And, the best protection against any heat-related illness is its anticipation. If you take proper protection and know the warning symbols, you can simply prevent the risk of heat stroke. To do it more accurately you need to keep a close watch on the elderly and infant, people on convinced medications, athletes, and outdoor personnel. So, in this article, I will share some effective ways to prevent Heat Stroke to keep your body fit.
Warning signs: There are many warning signals that will help you to know about Heat Stroke. These are:
- Fatigue, weakness
- Pale skin
- Sweating profusely
- Dizzy or nauseous
- Fast, shallow breathing
- Rapid pulse
- In severe cases, you may observe warning signs as shown below.
- Muscle weakness or cramp
- Seek treatment immediately if any of these warning signs are present:
- Thumping headache
- Skin that feels hot and dry, but not sweaty
- Confusion or loss of consciousness
- Frequent troubles of vomiting
- Steps To Prevent Heat stroke During Hot Weather:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty while breathing
- Wear loose-fitting, lightweight clothing.
Also Read about remove dark spot
How to Prevent Heat Stroke
You have to protect against sunburn. Sunburn usually affects your body’s capability to cool itself, so you need to put on a wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses to protect physically in the outdoors. Also, you should make sure that you will apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen which has an SPF of at least 15. Try to put on the sunscreen kindly. You can concern it again after every two hours or more often, predominantly if you are swimming or sweating a lot at all.
You should always try to drink plenty of fluids. Staying hydrated will help your body sweat and preserve a normal body temperature. These drinks may hinder your body’s ability to manage your heat. Also, icy cold drinks can cause abdomen cramps.
Don’t exceed yourself. You should try to schedule exercise or physical work on cooler times of the day, such as early morning or evening at the same time. You should never leave anybody in a parked car, mainly when parked in the sun, the heat in your car can rise 20 degrees in 10 minutes.
If you suspect heat stroke:
- Fan the body
- Move the victim to a cooler location,
- Use a cool sponge or clean cloth to wet it down
- Remove or avoid wearing heavy clothing,
- At the hospital, the patient probably will be given fluids
- Encourage the affected person to drink cool fluids.
- Heatstroke treatment centers work on cooling your body to a normal temperature to prevent or reduce damage to your brain and vital organs.
Also know about body acne treatment
I think you have got a clear concept about How to Prevent Heat Stroke completely. I hope you will try it yourself. If you like this article, please don’t forget to share it with your friends. Thank you very much.