Cinnamon is popularly known as the oldest spices. It is the supreme ingredient in the kitchen. It has a very lovely smell and taste and is also used as an addition to pies, fruit salads and other desserts. Most of the people like the coffee that spotted with a little cinnamon, because it gets an extraordinary flavor. In this article, I will discuss health benefits of cinnamon which will be very effective for you.
Also know about How to prevent burnout
Health Benefits of Cinnamon
In fact, there are two types of cinnamon. One is Ceylon cinnamon, which is better and suggested for consumption at all. The other one is the Chinese cinnamon that is of lower quality, and as such is fit for industrial production fresheners, scented candles and so on. Chinese cinnamon is not generally recommended in the diet because it usually contains more Coumarin than allowed. Component of Coumarin in larger doses can occur liver and kidney damage at the same time.
12 Health Benefits of Cinnamon
- Cinnamon generally controls blood sugar levels: A number of studies have shown that cinnamon has a positive result on blood sugar levels. Cinnamon is an admired natural remedy. The people use it who are suffering from type 2 diabetes.
- It affects cognitive development and memory. Usual consumption of cinnamon prevent the health of the brain and develop concentration.
- Treating bacterial Infections: Statistics have shown that cinnamon oil is useful in the treatment of infections which can cause by Candida most commonly Candida Albicans. This is the best health benefits of cinnamon at all.
- It also helps with weight loss: Cinnamon makes circulation improved and can speed up metabolism process. As a result, you will be successful in the fight with overweight all the times.
- Cinnamon is a powerful antioxidant. It is one of the top foods rich in antioxidants. They help to regenerate cells and alleviate the body of harmful free radicals in the same way.
- The remedy for relieving muscle pain: If you feel any pain in your muscles it will definitely help you massage cinnamon oil in your muscles.
More Health Benefits of Cinnamon
- Cinnamon generally relieves colds, sore throat, and cough. Tea with cinnamon has a positive effect on problems occurred by a cold or a sore throat, and can easily alleviate a cough.
- Keep lowers cholesterol and triglycerides: This spicy plant usually operates prevents heart disease, make a lower level of triglycerides, excess fat, and cholesterol etc
- Prevent food poisoning: Cinnamon generally calms ailments which can cause food poisoning, can usually neutralize bacteria, fungi, and other microbes at the same time.
- Relieves symptoms of PMS: As it is rich in manganese, it is a great way to decrease the unlikable symptoms of PMS. This spice alleviates spasms and relieves tension at the same time.
- Relieves a headache: If you are suffering from regular headaches or migraine problem. The first aid should be tea of cinnamon.
- Regulates menstrual cycle of women: Cinnamon usually helps women to regulate the menstrual cycle at all.
There are many cinnamon benefits, but we should use it with awareness. If we try to use it too much it could cause damage.
Also Read about Viral Infections Treatment of Children
I think you have got a clear idea about the Health Benefits of Cinnamon at all. I hope that you will try it yourself. If you like this article, please don’t forget to share it with your friends. Thank you very much.